Feb 4 - Spring Semester Begins.
Feb 18-19 - No Class President's Day
March 18-23 - No Class Spring Break
April 1 - No Class Easter Sunday
May 29 - 16th Scheduled Tuesday
May 30 - 16th Scheduled Wednesday
May 31 - 16th Scheduled Thursday
June 1 - 16th Scheduled Friday
June 4 - 16th Scheduled Monday
June 10 - 16th Scheduled Sunday
1) Within each semester students are granted one absence which is eligible for a make-up lesson. If for any reason, including illness, a student cancels more than one lesson they forfeit any additional credit. Exceptions are made for religious holidays and conflicting private school spring break.
2) Lessons cancelled without at least 24 hours notice are not eligible to be made up.
3) If your teacher should miss a lesson for any reason, such as inclement weather, a make-up credit will be extended.
1) Each semester ends with numerous designated make-up days. You will be contacted a few weeks prior to the make-up sessions to arrange make-up lesson schedules. Make-up lessons might be on an alternate day and time than your regularly scheduled lesson.
2) If a student should cancel a make-up lesson another will not be offered.
3) In addition to the designated make-up days following each semester we will occasionally schedule make-ups during the regular semester. Midsession make-up lessons are entirely dependent upon mutual availability.